Sunday, March 18, 2007

School Appropriate--A Definition According to Ms. Brown

Dear AP Literature and Composition,


We have had discussions related to school appropriate material being posted to this site. We've also discussed posting material that is related to One Hundred Years of Solitude ONLY. If you need clarification about my definition of school appropriateness, please see the school handbook. Anything that is posted to this site that is not school appropriate and not related to this text, will automatically lower your grade by one full letter. Please ask if you require any further clarification.

4 comments:

mbrown8625 said...

This message is for Nikki...I can't post to your blog (add a comments section please). I want to tell you that your post for ch. 7-10 are outstanding. Similarly, your reflective post presents interesting and well thought explanations about your thoughts regarding the text.

Your grade for ch. 7-10: A

Dave O said...

ms.brown, my url has changed, it is now wxcxchoppersx07.blogspot.com

i changed it in order for you to be able to keep it, as a reference like you had mentioned before, and am going to use my old one as my own blog......

Aurora said...

Did I do sumfin of that sort?

bermey said...

so, hows errbody doin right herrr?