Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Due Dates

Reading calendar for the week of 3/12/07:


  • Monday: ch. 9
  • Tuesday: ch. 10
  • Wednesday: chapter 11
  • Thursday-Sunday (since you have a three day weekend): ch. 12-13
  • Friday: Active Reading for 7-10 is due. Reflections are due.

Reading Calendar for week of 3/19/07

  • Monday: ch. 14
  • Tuesday: ch. 15
  • Wednesday: ch. 16
  • Thursday: ch. 17
  • Friday-Sunday: Finish the book

Due Dates: week of 3/26 (all by 11:59pm on their due dates)

  • Monday: Active Reading for the rest of the book is due (3/19)
  • Tuesday: "Rough" works cited page due (you need at least 2 properly cited sources)
  • Wednesday: Last two journals are due (each one should be one double-spaced times new roman, size 12 font page) See reflective journal rubric and handout as necessary
  • Thursday: Three Lesson plans due today on your blog. You will present them through next week.
  • Friday: Annotated bibliography due. You need four-six sources (does NOT include the primary text, One Hundred Years of Solitude). For a complete example of how to complete an annotated bibliography, see me, or click the link on the side of my page.
  • Note: At this point, you should be writing your paper. The annotated bibiliographies will provide your information for what critics/scholars are saying (you need this) and your active reading should be thorough enough to incorporate into your actual paper...This means themes, quotes, etc.

YOUR FINAL PAPERS ARE DUE (PROPERLY FORMATTED AND WITH A WORKS CITED PAGE) WEDNESDAY, APRIL 4, 2007. PRINTED COPIES ONLY PLEASE

2 comments:

Nikki said...

:'( It's 11:18 p.m. and I typed my hine parts off for the remaining two chapters 19 and 20, as upset and sad as i am about other stuff that happened to fall on my lap, conincidentally, at the same exact time, but for some reason, once again, it didnt post it. I have all my stuff written and crossed out like I had before and first thing in the morning I'll come to your room to show you that it was done. I had high spirits but right now it's too overwhelming and i'm just losing it with everything. See you tomorrow, hopefully with the sun rise will come a better day than today. Goodnight

Kiesha07 said...

Hey Ms. Brown!!!!!
I was thinking about English and was wondering if I remembered my password to blogger... Somehow I did. I was looking back at my project and man was that a lot of work that you had us do. But I was just checking on ya and seeing how you are doing. College is alright and everything... It would be more fun if they took away the learning part though... LOL.