Sunday, March 11, 2007

1st AR

Hi all,

As I finish grading your reflective journals and Active Reading, I moved to tell you just how pleased I am. You all have faced the challenge that is this project and you're completing it excellently. I am quite pleased with your hard work and diligence. Keep up the phenomenally outstanding work. I expect nothing less than what you've given me thus far. Great Job!!! :-)

P.S. Homework for tomorrow (3/12) is to read ch. 9. If I need to give mini quizzes, I will! :0)

6 comments:

Rafael Buendia said...

I thought the deal was that there was to be no assesment other than this humongous project.

"D" said...

i agree with ruffles..
quizzes on top of this project...
I beg of you ms. brown don't do it..please!!!!!
AR is great by itself

Dave O said...

Ms. Brown, I had taken out the work I did, put it in word to spell check because the one on here only goes up to so many words. In the process of doing this, as i went to re-paste it in the blogger, all of the formatting was lost, and everything was together unorganized, so I saved it to my flash drive and will show you exactly what I am talking about.

bermey said...

i cant wait till college. the work will be even more challenging.

by the way, i was trying to be sarcastic, but i think i failed miserably.

Sean O'Connor said...

Jose Arcadio Buendia > Mike Bermejo

I'm just saying. But please, my brain will more than likely explode with quizzes added into this.

Tiarra30 said...

Hey Ms. Brown, I got to finish my active reading because my internet is working and I found a way to get on the blogger site. I will be able to have tis week's reading complete, but I just wanted to know if there is a way to make up for the points I missed, because my mom is concerned. Thanks a lot